Android 4.3 Shows Up in Benchmark of a Nexus 4 LTE Device

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-4-lte.jpg

Earlier today we saw a story suggesting a possible Android 4.3 version of Jelly Bean. We have a second story today pointing to this possibility again. This time we have a benchmark score of a device that appears to be a Nexus 4 LTE running Android 4.3. Obviously, this kind of thing can be faked, but the fact that we are seeing a separate story on a different device seems to offer credence to the previous story. This story is doubly interesting because we are seeing both a new version of Android and a new version of the Google Nexus 4 device (with this one including LTE).

It's also worth noting that the score achieved by this Nexus 4 LTE is none too shabby either at 19,462. What do you guys think? Real or fake?

Source: PhoneArena

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
At this point, I'd rather wait for the Nexus 5 or whatever they're going to call it.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Fake. There was also a benchmark showing the Google X Phone running Android 5.0.1. Since there hasn't been a whisper about Key Lime Pie so close to Google I/O, I doubt the next version of Android will be any further along than 4.3.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
What would be great is if they simply release a software patch that enables LTE on all the N4's...