Android 4.3 Rooting Help

Ultrakd

Reaction score
I'm new to rooting, I just recently learned about doing it. I have a Verizon Galaxy S4 that is running android 4.3 . After doing some reading about rooting i found out that 4.3 is unable to root. Has anyone found a way to root 4.3 or not yet?

loco

Reaction score
You can root your S4 on 4.3. In fact, mine is rooted, I just did it over the weekend. However, the bootloader is still locked down so you can root, but you cannot flash any roms.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
I'm new to rooting, I just recently learned about doing it. I have a Verizon Galaxy S4 that is running android 4.3 . After doing some reading about rooting i found out that 4.3 is unable to root. Has anyone found a way to root 4.3 or not yet?

I just sent u a link to a root for 4.3 on the S4.

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
I just sent u a link to a root for 4.3 on the S4.

Can you send me that link too? Once rooted, if you can't flash other roms, what is there to really do? Maybe fix the google wallet to work for tap & pay? What else? We finally got the wifi toggle back & blocking!

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Can you send me that link too? Once rooted, if you can't flash other roms, what is there to really do? Maybe fix the google wallet to work for tap & pay? What else? We finally got the wifi toggle back & blocking!

OK, so if you are looking to use Google Wallet, you can now do that without root. You can simply download the newest Google Wallet from the play store, and as long as you are 4.4, you are good to go. Also, rooting the S4 wont allow you to load a custom ROM.

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
Hmm, I saw a rumor online that S4 people are getting 4.4 in January, is that going to be real you think? Seems so strange that we just got 4.3 about a month ago! I wonder why in 4.4 you can use the tap & pay feature on version but not 4.3 ? I saw that Sprint users can use tap and pay already w/4.3 :(

loco

Reaction score
What is tap and pay ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk