Android 4.1/Jelly Bean ROM Already Available for Verizon and GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
You have to flash the super su zip. It should be linked under the Vicious Liquid ROM at rootz

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

eddie7

Reaction score
I only see 1 download for the Verizon version. That's what I flashed.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No matter how tempted I am to install this ROM, I think I'm going to wait till there's a CM10 or something similar. Are there any problems with this ROM that would keep it from being a daily runner?

Devs have already incorporated data and WiFi fixes. Camera works flawlessly. No deep sleep issues. Phone calls obviously work. I'm using it as a daily driver.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Durania

Reaction score
I flashed this and started playing around with it. Then when I tried to use ROM mgr or Clockwork it denied me access. I got a little nervous and shut it down. When it started backup I was still unlocked. But it still wouldn't grant me SU permissions. Had to use Wugs toolkit to get into recovery and flash my ICS backup. Anyone have this happen to them?

I did the same thing, forgot to flash root. I rebooted and got into Fast Boot and went into recovery to restore my ICS nandroid. Was a little worried but got it taken care of.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I flashed this and it booted up fine, but then once it went to sleep, I could not wake it. Tried a battery pull and now I cannot boot back up. Tried factory resets, reinstalling the zip, etc. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

kevin1016

Reaction score
No matter how tempted I am to install this ROM, I think I'm going to wait till there's a CM10 or something similar. Are there any problems with this ROM that would keep it from being a daily runner?
I haven't had one issue with this. It's been absolutely perfect so far.

Last edited:

grimley

Reaction score
I flashed Vicious V1 yesterday, Franco's 207 kernel last night, and 4.0.4 radios (I was on 4.0.2 radios cause I never had reception issues) and my only problem is that my signal for 3G/4G/Wifi is always grey but my data still works...:blink:

Anybody have any ideas or seen this?

Edit 7/2: I flashed V2 and it fixed the problem.

Last edited:

52brandon

Reaction score
I'm on AXI0M FLOW w/ franco r210. Rock solid and fast. Franco's kernel is already refined enough for me to play with 1.6ghz OCing. Can't believe how quickly this stuff has advanced