Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA Update Now Rolling Out for Motorola Xoom Wifi

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
xoomjellybean.jpg

Motorola is now pushing Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA for the Motorola Xoom Wifi. Earlier this week, update build JRO03H went out to soak testers and has now become the official release build for the update, making Motorola's Xoom Wifi the first 10 inch tablet to receive Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. You can check for the update under settings>about device>software update, but you may not see it immediately. If you don't, try clearing the Google services framework by going to settings>apps>all>Google services framework>clear data, and then try again. Let us know when you get the update in the forums below.

Source: Techcrunch

manolo

Reaction score
Just updated my xoom. Just a few minor changes. I preferred the clock font on ICS xD

ghoyle1

Reaction score
Mine has not updated yet, ecev after I cleared the Google services framework. Will keep trying.

Guy

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I got the nod to update my Xoom at around 8:30p last night... so far SO GREAT!

I feel sooooo sorry for those who purchased the 3G/4G Xoom. I tried to tell 'em. Oh well.

S

SEGA

It's installing now....:biggrin:

Anyone have a list of new features this update brings?!?!

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
Got my update on Friday. Smooth as butta installation. I do like the new font they use for the time. The ICS font was too skinny. So far, I haven't had any problems with it.

Xoom Wifi rockin' the Jelly Bean!