android 4.0 specs ....

zero7404

Reaction score
i'm looking at getting a tablet for my son to use to watch shows/dvd's that i've converted ... when going on trips.

the Asus TF300T looks like a nice tablet and it comes with 4.0 ...

i remember there used to be a google site that showed all the specs/capabilities of all the android platforms, i can't find it online.
i'm looking for specs so i can figure out what kind of videos/formats 4.0 supports, whether i'd need to re-encode some of the videos i have.

i have both standard def (480) as well as hd (1080) videos as mp4's with video bitrates between 2Mbps - 6Mbps, audio 128kbps-320kbps 2 channel/multichannel AAC.

mattv111

Reaction score
i'm looking at getting a tablet for my son to use to watch shows/dvd's that i've converted ... when going on trips.

the Asus TF300T looks like a nice tablet and it comes with 4.0 ...

i remember there used to be a google site that showed all the specs/capabilities of all the android platforms, i can't find it online.
i'm looking for specs so i can figure out what kind of videos/formats 4.0 supports, whether i'd need to re-encode some of the videos i have.

i have both standard def (480) as well as hd (1080) videos as mp4's with video bitrates between 2Mbps - 6Mbps, audio 128kbps-320kbps 2 channel/multichannel AAC.

No matter what tablet you decide on, download Moboplayer from the play store. I haven't found a video format it doesn't play. Its like the VLC of Android

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
will mobo player play a 15GB mp4 ?

so mobo player would have the correct decoders to handle these files ?

---
posted via android