Android 4.0 (ICS) rom for Motorola Droid?

jahn28

Reaction score
Is there going to be any rom, with IceCream Sandwich, for the droid? Because I've been waiting since the source code came out... :frown:

OP
jahn28

jahn28

Reaction score
apparently, reading through the thread, that he has a problem with space... :( But there are arguments on how other older phones have it. So I really hope it works! :D

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah I missed that part. Since I have the DX I have not been following it, I just knew it was there. You never know it could happen at some point.

Durandgir

Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing. I Google it every day and still can't find any besides the one with space issues and I know cush2push is working on one

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nbucko

Reaction score
I have confidence that the og will get it. Its just a matter of how much of the full ics functionality will it have?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Durandgir

Reaction score
Someone over at XDA has a pre-pre-alpha of ics a lot is broken but he's making progress

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

johnnieeve

Reaction score
I am considering going to the upcoming D4 if it will get ICS. I'm thinking D4 will be a worthy replacement for my OG. Only worry is Motoblur slowing things down?

Durandgir

Reaction score
I do not really know much about motoblur, I thought for sure the newest one was much more efficient, my friend has a RAZR and his phone flies. but i also do not know what is going to happen with ICS and skins

Reaction score
I do not really know much about motoblur, I thought for sure the newest one was much more efficient, my friend has a RAZR and his phone flies. but i also do not know what is going to happen with ICS and skins

I got the Bionic, motoblur is really light, and the phone has no lag so far. It feels like it's just apps, and minor menu system ui differences. Battery life is great too, motorola sure is doing something to change last gen's blur.