Android 4.0 ice cream sandwich date?

gmen1818

Reaction score
Anyone know around any date when the ice cream sandwich will come out? I just know they say early 2012. I'm hoping January

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
based on my experience with moto, i wouldn't expect ICS to come to the razr any time soon.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
99% sure it won't be January. They haven't even posted that they have an update that will be pushed out "soon". And its typically 2 weeks after that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm a little concerned its going to negatively impact the "perfectly" functioning RAZR. I also do not like the color scheme and search bar.

I think I'm probably the only one in the group who does not it and does not like it :)

With that said they will probably push it wayyyy too soon (March)

Sent from Droid RAZR

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also don't like some of the color schemes in ics. And the big head icons where pics go for contacts. So that means I really don't like the contacts app.

Every thing isn't great about ics to some of us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

pinoy_92

Reaction score
It doesn't matter cuz it looks like we won't be getting it for a few, maybe alot more, months.

PhDCow

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned its going to negatively impact the "perfectly" functioning RAZR. I also do not like the color scheme and search bar.

I think I'm probably the only one in the group who does not it and does not like it :)

With that said they will probably push it wayyyy too soon (March)

Sent from Droid RAZR

This. With Go Launcher and other apps to replace stock, I'm more than happy with my Razr's current performance.

Does anyone remember the update debacle of Google Maps? Update isn't always better.

surge

Reaction score
First quarter. Like Gingerbread but I want ICS for my Razr and my Xoom.

jae480

Reaction score
thats why there is ROMS and hopefully they come out with more ROMS for the Droid Razr.