Android 2.2 Update Pulled from Samsung Vibrant

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
samsung_vibrant-22.jpg

There are some reported technical issues with the Samsung Vibrant after updating it to Froyo 2.2, so Samsung decided to pull it. They are attempting to resolve the issues, but in the mean time here is their official statement from Samsung's Facebook page, "We are continuing to investigate issues that some users have reported while completing the upgrade to Android 2.2. In the interim, we are taking the extra precaution of temporarily suspending the upgrade as a download from Kies. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that clients contact 1-800-751-4078 or [email protected] if they have any further questions."

We will try to keep you posted with more info as it becomes available. For more details check out the Facebook page here:Samsung Mobile Canada | Facebook

Source: Phandroid
by dgstorm

krnmc

Reaction score
Doesnt that mean 2.2 for the fascinate will be pushed back even further?????!!!!!

O.O

Richdd

Reaction score
I wouldn't hold my breath, you'll end up dead.........

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't mean that the Fascinate will be pushed back further. Like when the D1 got updated to Froyo the X was held up a bit for update. D2 got update no problem. Different phones get different tweeks.