1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android 2.2 is EB01 not DL30

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by want a droid, Feb 7, 2011.

1. want a droid

want a droid New Member

2. Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69 New Member

hmm well maybe this meens it will be out soon and i dont know what that was talking about buggy mine works great this is the best my phones worked yet and i have the 2.2 DL30 on mine.
  3. bluevolume

bluevolume New Member

This just makes me smile. I like DL30, and if this new build is that much better, I'm stoked!
  4. Mcbrocker

Mcbrocker New Member

I just hope its not another lie. I would really like to see how much faster this thing can get without rooting it. And I hope it happens soon.
  5. bluevolume

bluevolume New Member

Depends on what the "lie" is. Does this build exist? Most likely. Will Verizon release it? Who knows.

This build is only a week old, compared to DL30 that was compiled at the end of December. One thing we know for sure is that Samsung is still working on this. Maybe, and I really mean MAYBE, we'll all need to thank big S and big V for keeping the development going until they got something great.