Android 2.2 coming with 270 degrees rotation?

Reaction score
I just a saw a video of Flash running a nexus one but i noticed in the video the phone was being held on its right side in landscape instead of it usual left side. I thought that the phone just had a custom ROM or some other OS modification then I realized that it "Froyo" (engadget told me). So does the nexus one already have this double-sided rotation or will this be a new feature available in Froyo and will it come to the DROID.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/11/android-2-2-froyo-and-flash-run-like-butter-on-nexus-one-vide/

and the flash looks as smooth as ever hope its the same on the DROID

ohioDroid

Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea, but I do like how easy everything seemed in the video, and it would be nice to have 270 degrees (or 360!) of motion. Even if we wouldn't use it that often considering what side the keyboard is on, it would be slightly less restrictive.

doublejack

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see 2.2 include 270 degrees of rotation, particularly because there are custom ROMs that have implemented it already in 2.1

OP
Anarchist310000
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see 2.2 include 270 degrees of rotation, particularly because there are custom ROMs that have implemented it already in 2.1

i would love to see it in a stock ROM i already use it in CM but i am thinking about going back to stock when 2.2 comes out.

elementaldesign

Reaction score
Depends on how long root takes on 2.2. I think I'll stay rooted and wait for the roms to update.