Android 2.1 is out (SPAIN only)

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have ran across no issues with ESE53 yet... :D loving it... everything but launcher2, which i'm fine with :)

R1Lover

Reaction score
*sigh*

Er ist ein Narr von Hause aus...

"- Es wird ein launcher aehnlich dem 2.0.1 Launcher verwendet, aber mit 3/5/7/9 homescreens (das ist ja keine Neuigkeit). Der Launcher ist sehr fluessig, sehr smooth."

I'm pretty sure you know a 3, 5, 7, and 9 when you see it right?

*sigh*

That is a post with someone "Guessing" and saying "it will be a launcher with 3/5/7/9 screens" they are not saying this update has them.

Reaction score
LOL...mature? I'm just playing around. If forums bother you that much, maybe stay off them ;)

The Milestone also has an equalizer, did you know that?

They have had it for a while. We have not, and probably never will (officially).

If we are judging Milestone features coming to the Droid on a time basis, look how long the MS had multitouch before we got it.

So are you saying we will get 2.1 in another 6 months? ;) (Assuming Verizon approves it)

Bother me? Eh... I would assume the one throwing drug jokes, would be throwing them... because they felt uneasy... no?

Anyhoo... We will just have to wait and see.

Maybe it will include 9 screens, maybe not. Just remember that when companies send out betas, testings for devs, they DO NOT necessarily send out "new/winning" features with the betas if they know they work flawlessly within the build.

You pay video games? God of War 3, the Demo just got released to the public... it let us try a small portion of it out... the graphics, features, system etc... wasn't polished and many things were left out so people won't get all the "new/winning" features, etc... early and lose that spark. All about marketing and development.

These are not Beta version... these are leaked "Real" internal testing version.

Please read up a bit before you go acting like you understand, as your words clearly show your not up to speed with what your talking about.

No offense but bad info spreads faster then accurate info.

I wasn't saying these are betas, as you seen I also mentioned builds for devs. Remember a company has devs that test their own software. So, in fact, yes these can be considered betas... a beta can be a beta, either public or private.

No offense is taken, but before you speak about system analyst, system development, system testing, etc... you should be clear and understanding, before you act like you understand, as your words clearly show your not up to grip with what your talking about.

Like I said, it may or may not have 9 screens. I'm just posting information I found on the internet, isn't this exactly what you all are doing? :icon_eek: Thing is, we won't know until it is officially released, and you can't go by what these leaked builds say or not. Because if they decide to keep something, and pass it to Verizon, and Verizon says no on some features, or, yes, but make better, everything is always up for change.

And I also think no one is "leaking" these builds... Motorola is releasing them themselves to have exactly what is going on... people talking about it, and anticipating the release.

edited by adimn****be nice

Last edited by a moderator:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
And I also think no one is "leaking" these builds... Motorola is releasing them themselves to have exactly what is going on... people talking about it, and anticipating the release

I can tell you right now that these leaks were purchased by several people and then released. Moto did NOT do it.

Reaction score
Thats fine. Doesn't take away my point. But how do you know this, to be a fact? I'm a record producer... and trust... "leak" in the music industry is a chapter within itself, but sometimes... the same rules apply...

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've talked to some of the same people who had the copy before they leaked it and are in the know?

*shrug*

At any rate, you are right, its not really relevant.

Reaction score
They are probably going to release it the day the Nexus One is released for Verizon, or a little soon after that. It makes sense.

KevinJ

Reaction score
You know as well as I do Verizon spends more than a couple weeks testing.

in case anyone didn't tell you, 2.1 for moto droid failed testing - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Note the date. Note it says the week prior. This is where the rumor started, and it was not about ESE53.

And it's funny that in the linked thread, someone is saying that everything's ready, but Verizon is stopping it because they don't like having things locked down "the Verizon Way."

I don't know if someone's paranoid over there, or what. :)

R1Lover

Reaction score
I'm just posting information I found on the internet

Well to be honest NO...... many here have inside sources or people DIRECTLY involved in what's going on to get their information from. Posting what you see on another site without researching it first to see if in fact it's true is just gossip via the keyboard.

They are probably going to release it the day the Nexus One is released for Verizon, or a little soon after that. It makes sense.

again mere speculation based on nothing but a guess... lol