Android 2.1 is out (SPAIN only)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Huh...flash lite? meh

Id say it won't be long guys....but, that's only on the Milestone

MJ5150

Reaction score
Okay okay yeah, me too. But I still would like the official one because it supposedly speeds everything up, and even with OC, the default home lags a lot, and replacements FC too much for my liking.

Have you tried the newest ROMs? The ERE25 or ESE53? Combine one of those with a matching SBF, and you'll be smokin' fast.

-Mike

Reaction score
If you have a droid, and you have "2.1"... it is not the real 2.1 update. 2.1 supposedly has up to 9 screens, runs a lot faster, smoother, etc...

They aren't holding it back for no reason. I think it will be released the 10th or 11th of this month... but if not then sometime late M early A.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm happily staying with ere25 and ese53 :) But it's nice to know now that even I update to the official, and it can't be rooted (which is a strong possibility) I can flash 2 *awesome* quality .sbf files and not have to worry about being stuck with no root :(

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you have a droid, and you have "2.1"... it is not the real 2.1 update. 2.1 supposedly has up to 9 screens, runs a lot faster, smoother, etc...

They aren't holding it back for no reason. I think it will be released the 10th or 11th of this month... but if not then sometime late M early A.

9 screens? You are smoking crack.

ERE25 and ESE53 are real 2.1, with. 53 being the closest to the final product, if not being the final product.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
ERE25 and ESE53 are real 2.1, with. 53 being the closest to the final product, if not being the final product.

53 has been said to have failed testing.....