1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Andriod market

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by uberjoebob, Jan 25, 2011.

1. uberjoebob

uberjoebob New Member

Heres the deal, I recently rooted my droid 2 and went delete happy with a bunch of system apps that i shouldnt have aperently. Now I cant access the droid market. when I touch the icon it trys to go and just goes back to home screen. I tried factory reset but that didnt do anything but erase more crap that i previously installed. I called tech support and aperently the google stuff that i deleted controls the android market. So is there anyway to re install any of the google system apps that i deleted. Oh and for the record yes i know im a moron for deleting that S!*T
  2. Nolenm

Nolenm New Member

I'm not sure but get the gapps.zip for your phone

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. uberjoebob

uberjoebob New Member

what does that do?
  4. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

gapps.zip is the package that contains all the proprietary Google system apps that you need to install after you flash a custom rom since they aren't provided via the AOSP. What you need to do is download the newest package (you can find it in multiple locations here on the forums) and flash it via the recovery menu.
  5. Droid101

Droid101 Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  6. uberjoebob

uberjoebob New Member

Do i move the whole marketplace zip over to my sd card or just the vending.apk?
    And how exactly do i flash my rom, I tried renameing it update.zip so that the recovery menu would see it but it always says failed to verify update.zip or something like that. I also tried going strait to the file through my phone and installing some google apps that ways, I was able to install some but gmail and many others said (application not install) I dont know what im doing wrong.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
Search tags for this page
andriod maket.com

andriodmarket

andriodmarket 升級
andriodmarket apps download
andriodmarket.com
www.andriod market
www.andriod.com

www.andriodmarket