andersbobson

andersbobson

Reaction score
Hi,

Have you been able to import the Bible to your droid? I've been able to get pictures in O.K. I tried importing iPocketbible. All signs showed it was loaded on the SDCard but I can't find it.

Maybe you may can show me where to find it.

I like the Droid. I would have purchased the iPhone but verizon doesn't sell it yet.

Thanks.

superglen99

Reaction score
there is a free bible app. Once you install it you can look through tons of different translations too, very handy! you know not too far out at church when the pastor says to turn to a verse everyone will pull our their phone instead of bible ;)

OP
A

andersbobson

Reaction score
thanks for reply superglen99 - are you referring to the Laridian and iTune free download - I did that but can't find it in the droid - please tell me where it is placed in the droid and how I can find it

OP
A

andersbobson

Reaction score
there is a free bible app. Once you install it you can look through tons of different translations too, very handy! you know not too far out at church when the pastor says to turn to a verse everyone will pull our their phone instead of bible ;)
I installed the Laridian/iTune free ipocketbible but I can't find it in my droid. I previously have installed various versions through Laridian in my PDA, AximX50. I'd like to have it in my droid.

Where can I find it in my droid? I found pictures in the Gallery. But I can't locate the pocketbible app.

superglen99

Reaction score
I don't know what the laridian/itunes pocket bible is. go to the market on your droid and type in bible in the search window. it's the first bible app that comes up, works great and it will be in you pull up window with all your others apps/programs etc