...and what I like LEAST about my Droid

MontyMo

Reaction score
I hate that dopey sound the camera makes when I take a picture. IT is not a DSLR, why does it try to sound like one?

Monty

ZBoater

Reaction score
I hate that dopey sound the camera makes when I take a picture. IT is not a DSLR, why does it try to sound like one?

Monty

+1 I almost dropped my Droid the first time I took a picture. I thought a Borg implant was going to come out and eat me... :)

JCo352

Reaction score
And here I was thinking I liked everything about my Droid, but I have to say I agree with you completely on this one.

OP
MontyMo

MontyMo

Reaction score
And here I was thinking I liked everything about my Droid, but I have to say I agree with you completely on this one.
+1
IT is really the only thing I don't like about it. Every day my Droid seems new. It is by far the coolest toy I have :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
On my rooted Droid I really dislike pinch and zoom. Everybody else loves it I can live without it.

rjax

Reaction score
If you're using the camera mostly for taking pictures that aren't close-ups, try setting the focus to be permanently at infinity

OP
MontyMo

MontyMo

Reaction score
On my rooted Droid I really dislike pinch and zoom. Everybody else loves it I can live without it.

Really?
I tried the new Opera browser and about the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have pinch and zoom....
Monty

zakany

Reaction score
Not including attachments from emails and not having Flash.

JCo352

Reaction score
Theres roms that remove the sound, don't hate on the device because of a stupid noise

Did anyone once say "I don't like this device because..." NO he simply stated that he didn't like that it made that sound. Also some people don't want to root their phone and play with ROMS, simply because of a noise it makes.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i've been rooted so long i don't remeber those sounds. but remeber there is always a root option and roms that take care of that.. not saying you should do it just letting you know there are options out there for that

rharrisky

Reaction score
First of all, I love my Droid, and wouldn't trade it for another for anything. I like the slide thingie for unlocking the phone, but when I try to answer a call, the slide hangs every time and won't budge. It's resulted in quite a few missed calls. It takes about 5 tries before it will slide all the way. I downloaded Lock 2.0 tonight and that slide is much better.

And this is not a dislike, but I somehow can't pick it up without managing to hit a button on the side, or touch the screen and end up somewhere else in the phone. lol Maybe my hands are too big or something. I need a little handle on it to hang on to! You wouldn't believe how many times I've discovered my volume was turned all the down because of that. I guess I just need to learn where to put my fingers when I pick it up.

ginormus

Reaction score
When I finish a call I always seem to drag a finger across something on the touchscreen which creates undesired results. I also dislike the lag time between pushing the camera button and when it actually takes the picture.

However, I LOVE the 'effin thing more than any gadget I've ever loved.

Oh, and did I mention that it makes phone calls too?