And the price goes down again - $20 via Walmart (through LetsTalk)

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Do you have to be at the end of your current contract with Verizon in order to be eligible for the Wirefly.com "upgrade" deals? If not, what is stopping someone from renewing their contract every month and getting a new Droid for $50 each time?

I think I'm going to get one for my wife, but her NE2 isn't until 4/2/10 (I'm not sure if it even matters though).

On a 2 year contract ya must have had it for 20 months and on a 1 year must be 10 months in ;)

Alright...cool. I thought that may be the case. I guess my wife will have to wait another week or so. :icon_eek:

jamjr74

Reaction score
I just ordered my Droid from letstalk.com on 3/30 and it is being shipped already. So far they seem just fine to deal with. I ordered online and was charged the $19.99. I selected the same contract that I have now and my phone was shipped same day with tracking number to verify!!! $19.99 is a steal!

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
I just ordered my Droid from letstalk.com on 3/30 and it is being shipped already. So far they seem just fine to deal with. I ordered online and was charged the $19.99. I selected the same contract that I have now and my phone was shipped same day with tracking number to verify!!! $19.99 is a steal!

Schweeettttttttt I going to order mine in the morning when I get paid woot woot

Can't wait to be Droided!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamjr74

Reaction score
Well just updating my previous post re: letstalk.com and the $19.99 droid!!! Well i got mine in the mail today and it is awesome!!!! Only charged $19.99 and had no issues at all with letstalk.com. The phone did come in a smaller box thaen it would from verizon but who cares! The phone is perfect! So far i am liking it all around, my only conso far is the weight of the phone. Being someone who carries in their pocket I usually prefer a lighter phone but I also know a heavy phone usually menas a well made phone! I am happy to be a part of the Droid family now. I Bought a Seidio innocase but I can never get used to haveing a case on a phone and I think I am gonna keep it as is!

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
Got mine From UPS On Monday April 5th from Lets talk

Order it on Thursday :)

When I got up this Morning the 2.1 Was ready to up date :)

woooowooooot Wooooooooooot

And it was only $19.99 and was also a 2 year Upgrade ;)

Been with Verizion since 2003 and this best Phone I ever own

I be surfing the Fourms all day just like i did yester day so I can all the cool little Things

Thanks to all who have been so Helpful as I be sure I have alot of questions in up coming days

DROID DOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

royta

Reaction score
How does the return within 30 days policy work? I might just go down to the local Wal-Mart and pick up a Moto Droid today.

Reaction score
Is this still the best deal? Is that bing deal still available or is the walmart deal better?

My brother is looking for a droid and he doesn't have Verizon service atm, if that matters.

-Benjamin