1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Analysts Predict Hot Holiday Sales Could Push Kindle Fire Sales to 5 Million in Q4

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Oct 26, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

J.P. Morgan analyst Douglas Anmuth, recently released a report in which he suggests that consumers will be anticipating an inexpensive tablet this holiday season. He believes that the $200 price tag on the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet could make it a very hot commodity, driving sales toward the 5 Million units mark in the fourth quarter. The tablet will go on sale on November 15th, which would give it a 6 week period of time to hit those numbers. According to earlier reports, the Kindle Fire has already been selling like hot through the pre-order channel, with 95,000 units on the first day of pre-sales, and an average of 50,000 pre-orders each day.

It seems that analysts are starting to agree with what Amazon themselves are predicting.

Source: Kindle-FireForum via BGR
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. Gungiddy

Gungiddy New Member

I have been thinking about ordering one for my mom and sis for Christmas. Does this make me a sheep?
  3. erickkincaid

erickkincaid New Member

good idea, they will definitely like it... :)
    Kindle Fire is really on fire