Analysis Paralysis

mcgriff

Reaction score
We've all had it and I have it now trying to decide between Droid X and Droid 2. If the initial cost was closer for the two models, this would be an easier decision. Droid 2 is $150 up front with -$100 rebate for $50 net cost and a free Droid 2 or Incredible to boot. X is $500 up front with -$200 in rebate for $300 net cost for 2 X's. Cost being equal, I would go for the X. Just seems like it is a smoother running phone, has no moving parts to break, and has better call quality from my test calls in the store.

Odds are we will just pay more for the phone we want, but annoying that the price differential is so great. Guess I am posting just to vent :)

On a side note, I don't see gmail "push" as a feature on the 2, but I see it on the X. Not sure what he heck this means.

Great forum! Glad to have found this place to help me make a decision on our next set of phones.

Canadroid

Reaction score
If you have any reservations whatsoever about being stuck with a touch screen keypad only, try the D2 out.

I expected to be turning it back in, but ended up really liking having the options to use both (even though more often than not I'm using the voice input).