An Update to Liberty?

BOA

Reaction score
I see there are lots of bugs being reported on the forum. I'm about to test out Liberty and wanted to know if the developers are planning on putting out an update with some bug fixes soon? I know it's early but just wondering...

want a droid

Reaction score
Most Devs are usually hard at work on their products 24/7 so I'm sure whatever bugs are being reported are being noted and worked on. A release date is a different story. You just have to hang around their forum and/or follow them on twitter to get the latest information directly from them.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If keyjar's previous work is any indication he should be pretty quick. Gummy jar got updated very rapidly.

tappin and a talkin

rustymcbain

Reaction score
I have been running with no issues whatsoever. Wiped data and flashed right over gummyjar 2.5. I do see a lot of complaints about features not there or people not knowing how to do this or that. That's not the devs fault and imo have built one of the best roms for the x to date. Blazing fast with good battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya I will say that after reading through the bugs thread I can say I haven't experienced any of them. Which is not to say that they don't exist just that I've been running flawlessly.

tappin and a talkin

OP
BOA

BOA

Reaction score
I have just installed it and so far so good although I haven't done much. I see that their servers are overloaded so trying to update something from the toolbar is not great. I'm been trying to download the gingerbread kb for a while now and the theme failed. Not a big deal there bc I know what the problem is and has nothing to do with the ROM.

It's good to hear that there are others that are running this with no problems though. I'll see what my experience is.

irish22022

Reaction score
I have just installed it and so far so good although I haven't done much. I see that their servers are overloaded so trying to update something from the toolbar is not great. I'm been trying to download the gingerbread kb for a while now and the theme failed. Not a big deal there bc I know what the problem is and has nothing to do with the ROM.

It's good to hear that there are others that are running this with no problems though. I'll see what my experience is.

If it's a theme you're after, he's put out mirrors for the themes, otherwise they'll take forever. Besides that, I think this ROM is flawless. I haven't had any issues, and I've been on heavy usage mode for a while. I've gotten great battery life, but I'm about to mess with jrummy's cpu app to put it over the 24 hour threshhold.

anrichardson

Reaction score
The only thing far as a true bug is the custom ringtone, which is being worked on to fix it. And most bugs seem to be isolated for certain users and have been fixed by other users help. So really this is a pretty complete error free rom, our own "Bugless Beast".

Malaka128

Reaction score
I have been running with no issues whatsoever. Wiped data and flashed right over gummyjar 2.5. I do see a lot of complaints about features not there or people not knowing how to do this or that. That's not the devs fault and imo have built one of the best roms for the x to date. Blazing fast with good battery.

Completely agree +1

Dustin.

Reaction score
Any type of major bugs or issues you find, and have or need a fix for please PM me and I will add your bug+fix to the next FAQ guide! However, if it's just a bug report please wait patiently and I will try to get a fix for you asap!

In PM please include:
Device:
Bug:

And a semi-detailed message on what exactly happens, and when it happens.

Thanks!
Dustin