An Nexus One user in big need of your knowledge...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ap3604, May 12, 2010.

1. ap3604

ap3604 New Member

Hi everyone :)

I bought a Nexus One with T-Mobile to save on the monthly charges, thinking the slim design and newer spec's would quench my appetite and everything was going fine for the first 3 months, but something terrible just happened...

... my friend who has a Droid whipped out a Game Gripper! :eek: I played a few games on Nesoid and was blown away how much better gaming was than on my N1 with only the virtual buttons available

Now I am really torn because I don't know the Droid that well but the game gripper really makes emulator gaming possible.

Since you guys are the obvious experts - If you could choose between a Nexus One you currently had or buying a Droid, which would you choose?

Thanks for your knowledge dancedroid
  2. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

3. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

If the nexus1 was one verizon, I would probably own it right now. I love my droid, and I guess I could get the Inc., but I don't like sense ui.... Ok, I dunno maybe not, I love my :motdroidvert:
  4. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

I also forgot to add, the Game Gripper is alot more portable than a Wii controller. If you plan on gaming on the go....think about the Droid.

And dont fret if you do chose the Droid just for that reason. I chose the Droid just for the slide out keyboard. Just know there are other options to game better on your Nexus 1.