An App for "Tagging" other Apps.

Reaction score
is there an App that lets you tag apps in the app store that you may want to download at later time to make them easier to find? It could list all the apps so you have no problem finding them again later when you decide you want to download or they might finally be useful.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
There aren't any apps that I know of that do that. HOWEVER, after using AppBrain you can tag the ones that you want online on your computer, which has a much easier interface than market, and then install them later. I've found 10-15 new apps in the last week since using it that are quite useful that I would not have found otherwise.

Find great Android apps and games - AppBrain

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
+1 for Appbrain. You can create a list called "want" or something and add apps to it you might want later.

OP
S
Reaction score
AppBrain seems cool and is handy for at home use, but what if you're out and you're in a situation where a particular app might come in handy. if you had previously tagged it on your phone you could download it a lot quicker without having to find again.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
AppBrain seems cool and is handy for at home use, but what if you're out and you're in a situation where a particular app might come in handy. if you had previously tagged it on your phone you could download it a lot quicker without having to find again.

You can access appbrain from your phone.