An App..An App...My kingdom for an App.

Fryeguy

Reaction score
Come on geniuses out there.

Does no one realize what us baseball nuts would pay for a baseball scorekeeper app that worked well.

An app that tracked all players/pitchers and would also give the user the option to upload simple game updates to Twitter for friends to share.

No kidding, a good developer could charge $100 or more. for such a program. If there was a companion PC program, one could charge even more.

Come on guys. I'm a stinkin' insurance adjuster and lack the wherewithal to make this happen. YOU CAN DO IT!.

Email me when complete. I'll do the beta testing.

Last edited:

superglen99

Reaction score
funny you should mention this cause today there was an app released MLB.com at bat 2010. It's $14.99. I'm not sure what it's all about cause I don't follow baseball but this might be what you are looking for :)

Neupy

Reaction score
I still really miss the nascar app that VZ used to have that only sprint does now really irritates me lol

OP
F

Fryeguy

Reaction score
Nope

funny you should mention this cause today there was an app released MLB.com at bat 2010. It's $14.99. I'm not sure what it's all about cause I don't follow baseball but this might be what you are looking for :)

Although a neat app that I may purchase, there is not a simple scorekeeping component. Thanks for the heads up though. :icon_ banana:

OP
F

Fryeguy

Reaction score
I downloaded and will try tonight

We've had a discussion going over in http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/9400-baseball-score-keeping-app-2.html about exactly this (countdown to thread merger in 3 ... 2...), but I've just released my take on this. 6-4-3 Baseball Scorecard is now in the Market as of this morning.

I was going to go to college game tonight but now it will be a testing session.

Ironically I saw "Helton" on your screen shot and I was going to a University of Tennessee game. I saw Helton play quite a bit in Knoxville.

blumer

Reaction score
Nice--we sure have enjoyed having him here in Colorado. Let me know how it works for you as I definitely want to be responsive to bugs and feature requests.

dwagner88

Reaction score
I still really miss the nascar app that VZ used to have that only sprint does now really irritates me lol

Yes, but come football season you will be really grateful for that NFL app that sprint used to have but now only VZW does!

But seriously, ESPN NEEDS to get on making a scores app for android. The best one now is either sportstap or livescores and they both SUCK compared to the espn app on iPhone/iPad.