1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Amon ra's recovery image issue Droid Eris

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by thetouchablegod, Jun 23, 2010.

1. thetouchablegod

thetouchablegod New Member

I just got my Droid Eris about a month ago. I have never owned a smartphone before, but being the curious person I am, I began to look into the process of rooting my phone so I could flash in some custom roms. So

I finally sat down today to go through the process of rooting my phone using the tutorial I found here: How To: Load a Custom ROM on the HTC Droid Eris (Updated ? 04.08.2010) | TheUnlockr

So, I finally get down to the last shell command, where I'm guessing it's flashing the amon's recovery image to the recovery partition:

adb shell flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery-ra-eris.img

And I get this long string of errors

mtd write error at block (00x00000(or whatever other numbers))
    Error writing recovery no space left on device

I have something in the order of 500mb left on my sd card, I really didn't think I would need more. Has anyone else run into this?
Search tags for this page
amon ra htc droid eris
amon ra image droid eris

amon's recovery

eris amon ra recovery
eris recovery
how to install amon ra recovery for droid eris
htc eris missing recovery partition
ra-eris-v