AMOLED screens and that damn green tint...

OP
jcardona1

jcardona1

Reaction score
No it's not. That was ridiculous comparing the lcd bionic display with an old fuzzy tv. I get nothing but compliments about how good my screen looks. Have you ever read any of the other threads about amoled screens ? The blotchy screens green tint can't see it outside, they start to burn out and certain colors fade and shift....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

You have been right about the whole AMOLED vs LCD and the white colors. But have you even held a Rezound in your hand?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
jcardona1

jcardona1

Reaction score
And this is why I say the Bionic's display is terrible. The low resolution pentile matrix makes it as if I'm looking through a screen door at all times. Better than the Rezound? Pff

Macro-Bionic.jpg

B

bens42608

Lol it's the other way around!!! The rezound has the nice LCD display and the bionic has the terrible amoled/tft (?) display.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Rezound does not have lcd and bionic does not have amoled
U r confused

B

bens42608

You have been right about the whole AMOLED vs LCD and the white colors. Have you even held a Rezound in your hand?

I made a mistake writing that the rezound has amoled but that's irrelovent. My point stand about amoled and lcd. This had nothing to do with the rezound being bad

B

bens42608

That's funny, because HTC seems to think they put an LCD display in their phone. As for the Bionic, I clarified that in post #34.

LINK: HTC Rezound

Good 4 u I corrected what I said about the rezound in my last post. Nevertheless that doesn't change anything I said about amoled

just4747

Reaction score
Rezound does not have lcd and bionic does not have amoled
U r confused

Rezound does have S-LCD. just go with what you like.

OP
jcardona1

jcardona1

Reaction score
I made a mistake writing that the rezound has amoled but that's irrelovent. My point stand about amoled and lcd.

Like I already stated, I agree with you about the whole amoled vs LCD debacle. If I had to choose one, I'd choose the HD LCD of the Rezound vs AMOLED any day.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
alright.....he said he was mistaken about the rezound(its what started alot of this). they come out with so many phone all the time who can keep them straight nowadays. Bens, the only reason why i said something is because i have the rezound, i had to defend the best thing about it. :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Let's keep it civil here people.

bens and cardona, i suggest you two tone it down, don't want to have any members banned over a matter of differences.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I hear ya man but this dude is being real disrespectful. Im not gonna say any other personal remarks- I shouldn't have before. But I wont leave a debate when I know I am correct.

disrespectful or not, both of you are retaliating by being disrespectful as well.

I've read the past posts of this thread and you two are going at it with a disrespectful manner. One of you took offense and it escalated from there, but retaliating with cussing and calling each other dumb is no way to speak to another person, especially on this forum. I'm not pointing fingers, but you two need to cut it out or a ban for both of you is definitely going to be the consequence you two pay for acting towards one another.

Again, we can have respectful and peaceful discussions, but this definitely strayed away from it.

B

bens42608

disrespectful or not, both of you are retaliating by being disrespectful as well.

I've read the past posts of this thread and you two are going at it with a disrespectful manner. One of you took offense and it escalated from there, but retaliating with cussing and calling each other dumb is no way to speak to another person, especially on this forum. I'm not pointing fingers, but you two need to cut it out or a ban for both of you is definitely going to be the consequence you two pay for acting towards one another.

Again, we can have respectful and peaceful discussions, but this definitely strayed away from it.

Yes like I said that was wrong to get personal. Now im just trying to discuss phones