Amazon Prime Day Arrives!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems like nothing ever lives up to the hype and this continues the trend. If you happened to had want to buy a Nexus 6 then maybe.....except if you wait just one or two more months there will be a fire sale as the new Nexus 6 will be out. So really you may have to dig to find a few nuggets but that would be like being drugged to a Black Friday sale and buying something just to make waking up that early seem worth it, when in reality you wouldn't even bother wasting the time.
"2 things always over promise and under deliver. Technology and revenge". Don't remember where I saw that but it ain't my words

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Don't know what you guys were expecting and not finding but they are still releasing deals. Maybe you were expecting hundred dollar laptops or fifty dollar flatscreens. IDK maybe WalMart will have what you need. LOL!

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I saw two monitors on sale. For $30 less than regular price.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Think Amazon is going to have some backlash regarding this Prime day of theirs. I mean they even had commercials running for it.

I bought a new dog leash and a few USB cables, none of which were part of the Prime day sale of course....

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
It was a flop.

Sales were up 80%...duh you had a high "sale". If you can call it that.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Well, we love to complain online. It's why the internet was born. At least someone made out like a bandit. *cough* Amazon *cough*

S5 tap'n

djkms

Reaction score
Most of it was garbage.

I did read the press release though:
Amazon releases peek at apos Prime Day apos deals - Daily Press

and saw the 40" 1080p flatscreen for $115 which interested me (TV for the kiddos room).

They did the sale by department and released items every hour. The electronics section was 50min after the hour and I watched it all day. I picked up a fire stick for $24 and was quick enough to get the TV at 5:50 mountain time when it went up. It sold out less than 1 min.

Here is the TV:
Amazon.com TCL LE40FHDE3010 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV Electronics

Not the greatest TV in the world but for $115 why not!!!

Reactions: cr6

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
There was nothing there that you can't get somewhere else for same or lower price.

If you guys want to save money join a site called slickdeals.net and sign up for alerts to what ever is your fancy. Afterwards you can purchase item from one of the online rebate sites like fatwallet.com or ebates.com which gives you cash back for online purchases.

Yesterday I bought 250gb ssd for $60 delivered to my home, from best buy.

MikeS1971

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
My wife has been wanting a Fitbit so I dig get one for her. Basically $25 off the $150 model.

I have the FitBit HR. Hate it. The only thing it can do with any sort of accuracy is tell time. It can't give accurate heart rate and everything else its supposed to do, it also can't do very well.