Amazon Prime Day Arrives!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-prime-day-deals.jpg

Amazon kicked off their 20th Anniversary sale today, called Amazon Prime Day. There are hundreds and hundreds of great deals. Tons of them are flash sales and are already gone. Sadly, we already missed one of the cooler offers. They were selling the Amazon Echo for only $130 (which was $50 off), but it's already 100% filled.

There are still some great offers available, so we thought it prudent to list a few. Obviously it would be impossible for us to list them all, but we included a smattering of some of the juicier offers.

*Keep in mind that some of these offers are called "Lightning Deals" which means they only last a short period of time instead of all day. You may want to head over to Amazon to peruse what they have to offer as soon as possible: Prime Day

Amazon Specific Products:

Miscellaneous Products:

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I must admit that this Amazon Prime Day is a bit of a let down. They really overhyped, but the deals that are actually available are lackluster. There are a few good offers, but not too many.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Checked Walmart, too. Do these companies really think people don't shop around? Do they really think we see 40% off the regular "retail price" and just believe that?
Wal-mart has an RCA TV. 40% off the regular retail price of $799! It's only $399!
Regular price anywhere else online is $499.
This is why in general I don't trust sales on just about anything.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah, the good deals I saw on the Echo, Firestick, 4K tv, sd cards, have all been sold out. Their site crashed for a few minutes but it's back up and running. They still have great deals on GoPros, Bose headphones, BluRays, etc. Also keep in mind, not all "deals" are being released at the same time, they'll be staggered throughout the day.
Typical "black Friday" sale though where they only offer a limited supply of sale items.
If you aren't already a Prime member, I don't know that this "sale" would be worth joining after seeing the current offerings and sold out issues so far.

S5 tap'n

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
My wife has been wanting a Fitbit so I dig get one for her. Basically $25 off the $150 model.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
My wife has been wanting a Fitbit so I dig get one for her. Basically $25 off the $150 model.
I have one I don't use. Return it. You can have this one.

Gremlin

Reaction score
Black. Plum and I aren't on speaking terms.

LOL !!!

only good deal I have seen so far is Crucial SSD for 512 for $199 and a coupon code PRI20ARC you can get it for $140 a very good deal for good ssd drive

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wasted a good 45 minutes looking and didn't see a thing that was on my list of wants or needs. Rubbish.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looked like a typical black Friday sale anywhere. Get rid of old stock, that didn't sell, to folks gullible enough to think they're getting a great deal.
You'll find most of it at your local landfill or Goodwill store within 90 days

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Seems like nothing ever lives up to the hype and this continues the trend. If you happened to had want to buy a Nexus 6 then maybe.....except if you wait just one or two more months there will be a fire sale as the new Nexus 6 will be out. So really you may have to dig to find a few nuggets but that would be like being drugged to a Black Friday sale and buying something just to make waking up that early seem worth it, when in reality you wouldn't even bother wasting the time.