Amazon Music (audit your music)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
amazon-mp3-player-featured.jpg

For those who have purchased music from Amazon before they introduced their cloud services, I recommend auditing your music collection. I purchased some music back in 2010 that I noticed was not in the cloud and that I was being told I had to purchase it again. You can go into your account and click "your order", then click "digital orders." From there you can find all digital purchases you made. If you notice any music that has not automatically transferred to your Amazon music cloud contact, contact Amazon (preferably via online chat) and they can add the song to your cloud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steeeler

Reaction score
Thanks! Never thought about checking that. I found three full CD's that never made it over. Got them back now!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
amazon-mp3-player-featured.jpg

For those who have purchased music from Amazon before they introduced their cloud services I recommend auditing your music collection. I purchased some music back in 2010 that I noticed were not in the cloud and that I was being told I had to purchase it again. You can go into your account and click "your order", then click "digital orders" from their you can find all digital purchases you made. If you notice any music that has not automatically transferred to your amazon music cloud contact amazon (preferably via online chat) and they can add the song to your cloud.

Shouldn't this just happen automagically??

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Shouldn't this just happen automagically??

It should have but again there are always slip ups when changing from an old system to a new one. I noticed 5 songs missing that never went over. Now is $5 a lot of money, no, but I do not like paying twice for something. And if someone is missing more than 5 songs then that is money you are paying for twice.