Having the same problem here; I have tried all of the solutions posted in this thread, and so far no luck. I am on the phone with Amazon Customer Service now. I tried their online chat system yesterday, and they gave me one of the two processes outlined earlier. This is getting very frustrating as I have purchased quite a bit of music through Amazon, and it's ridiculous that a pre-installed app would not function correctly. P.S. Currently on the phone with a second line manager who is attempting to get an actual technician on the phone; he has reported that this is a known issue right now, but they currently do not have a solution. I don't know if it is isolated to just the Droid MAXX / Ultra / Mini devices that have these apps pre-installed, or if it is a wider issue. I will try to keep this thread updated with my findings, but I've got to get to work soon.