Amazon Just Announced That Their Kindle Fire Tablet is Sold Out Completely

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-kindle-fire-sold-out.jpeg

Amazon is purposefully making a big deal out of the fact that their new Kindle Fire is completely sold out. That's not just "out of stock" either, they made it clear that there are no more Kindle Fire tablets to buy, and there will be no more. However, next week, something else will take its place.

We don't have any clue as to the specifics of what will take its place, but obviously, since the Kindle Fire has been their most successful product ever, they won't just stop making them. Obviously the Kindle Fire successor is coming, but Amazon is doing a great job at plugging any leaks, because there is virtually no info as to what sort of specs their new device will have. They are having a press event next week and we will share with you as soon as we find out the details.

Source: Kindle-FireForum via Amazon

77Pat

Reaction score
Noticed staples is selling them for $180.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

CaptainSeth

Reaction score
I just want a Kindle Fire with a ten inch screen. I'll be set for a tablet then.

Sent from my DROID RAZR by the power of Greyskull

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Kindle Fire sucks. Sorry. Someone had to say it.
It's too thick. The screen sucks. Can't install Google Play with out rooting. Rooting is a pain in the ass...
Friend has one and she LOVED.. lovED it until she realized how limited it was.

Hopefully the KF2 won't be so locked down.

CaptainSeth

Reaction score
I don't care how limited it is. I don't plan on controlling a spacecraft with it or anything.

I just want something to read books, comics, and magazines on. And I don't want to pay a high price for that. The Kindle Fire serves that purpose. If I wanted mind blowing specs I'd buy a laptop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR by the power of Greyskull