Amazon is Having a Free App 'Sale' Today - Grab Over $80 Worth of Apps for FREE

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazon-App-Store.jpg

It looks like Amazon wants to push some apps before the big holiday rush of sales getting ready to start on Black Friday. They are having a big app "sale," which includes over $80 worth of apps on the Amazon App Store. the best part about this sale is that all of these apps are FREE for today only!

Here's the list of apps, and a download link below that:
  • AndroZip Pro File Manager
  • Business Card Reader PRO
  • Camera ZOOM FX
  • EasyTether
  • Fleksy Keyboard
  • HanDBase Database Manager
  • MathsApp Graphing Calculator
  • MobiMail for Outlook Web Email
  • Office Calculator Pro
  • OpenDocument Reader
  • Oxford Dictionary of English with Audio
  • PrintHand Mobile Print Premium
  • Servers Ultimate Pro
  • Shuttle+ Music Player
  • TextGrabber + Translator Lite
  • Tiny Scan Pro: PDF Document Scanner
  • XnRetro Pro
Source: Amazon

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
There are some quality apps in there.

One important thing to note for some is that you're no longer required to have the standalone app for the Amazon App Store installed on your device in order to use these. Amazon has added support for their app store through their general Amazon shopping app that's available through Google Play. As long as you have that app installed, you'll be good to go.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Going to check some of these out. Thanks David!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Checking them out on Amazon now. Thanks for the info!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'll skip them all. The reason is that I've used the Amazon AppStore in the past and noticed that apps were very late for updates compared to the Play Store. Some apps lost update support all together. Either the dev decided to stop using the Amazon store or something but it was useless to me. Then I'd get update notifications from the Plat Store about the apps from Amazon, try to update and then ask me to buy them. Amazon's App Store would take over for free apps because it would run the updates, uninstall the Google version of the app and put its own version on. I won't use Amazon's App Store again.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'll skip them all. The reason is that I've used the Amazon AppStore in the past and noticed that apps were very late for updates compared to the Play Store. Some apps lost update support all together. Either the dev decided to stop using the Amazon store or something but it was useless to me. Then I'd get update notifications from the Plat Store about the apps from Amazon, try to update and then ask me to buy them. Amazon's App Store would take over for free apps because it would run the updates, uninstall the Google version of the app and put its own version on. I won't use Amazon's App Store again.
How long ago was that? I haven't had issues with either app store trying to treasure over updates for apps downloaded with the other one in a long time.

Sent from my Note 4

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Grabbed a few myself. Might never use them but I like the gratification of getting something for free. Especially some of the more pricey apps.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Grabbed a few myself. Might never use them but I like the gratification of getting something for free. Especially some of the more pricey apps.
Yep...me too. One for my phone and one for my Kindle.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Its been a while i guess. But still, no reason for me to go back to it.
Fair enough. I only keep it around because I bought a few indispensable apps through it & haven't been able to bring myself to buy them again through Google.

Sent from my Note 4

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've gotten some great productivity apps (and now, 4 more! thanks) from Amazon. Rarely use them, so I would never pay...but come in handy for the occasional time I need them.

Been meaning to grab a business card reader. Fantastic. Too bad EasyTether wasn't there 2 weeks ago before I paid for pdanet

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I've been trying out Fleksy and can't decide if I should continue using it or delete it. I like that it has an accessible user dictionary. I would prefer the suggested words to be touchable instead of swiping up and down for them.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I've been trying out Fleksy and can't decide if I should continue using it or delete it. I like that it has an accessible user dictionary. I would prefer the suggested words to be touchable instead of swiping up and down for them.

I was trying it out too. Uncanny how damn accurate it is. Not too feature filled.But gets the job done. Don't think I could use it as my regular keyboard.