Amazon Has Gold Box Deal on Refurbished Kindle Fire Tablets: $139 limited time only

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
kindle-fire-refurb-deal-amazon.png

Here's a deal alert that many of you guys will want to know about. Amazon is having one of their "Gold Box Deals" on their Kindle Fire tablets. You can pick up a certified refurbished model for just $139 bucks, while supplies last or until the time runs out. As of the time of this article, there are only 16 hours left in the sale, so if you wanted to grab one of these deals you should snap one up in a hurry. They even come with the same one year warranty as a new one. Here's a link for you below.

Source: Amazon Kindle Fire Gold Box Deal

Also, don't forget to check out our dedicated sister-site for the Amazon Kindle Fire @ Kindle-FireForum.com

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
they keep tempting me on these .. wow thats a great deal..

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
If I didn't know about the nexus tablet coming out I would have probably picked this up.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
literally added it to my cart and thought "If i buy this now, I can't get the Nexus" and exited out of my Amazon tab lol

Andielyn

Reaction score
Too good of a deal for me to pass up. I love my kindle and have wanted a Fire to supplement (not replace) my current kindle. I had been holding out for the rumored new model but I couldn't pass this up, even knowing that soon there will most likely be a new model available. I have purchased many refurbished items from the Amazon Warehouse in the past and all have arrived in excellent condition. Love my Amazon! :biggrin:

skennelly

Reaction score
We just bought two refurbished fires on Monday for our 4 & 2 year old daughters for 169 each. We were going to return those and buy this deal, but they sold out fast.