Amazon.com

Reaction score
My friend told me they had a huge special for a couple weeks where the RAZR was on for $0.99... I got lucky and wanted to share it with you guys but it must have ended today. Sorry, if i only knew this was going to happen. I thought it would have been $0.99 for the holiday stretch. t's selling for $199.99 with a 2-year contract, still better than the $299.99 asking price offered in Verizon retail stores.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
The 0.99$ price was for a brand new 2 year contract, the charge and rezound were also a part of the deal

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
Fanatic4hockey
Reaction score
True; they offered it for "new" Verizon customers. I switched over from crappy AT&T, now have to wait for this backorder package to arrive. Amazon's confirmation email tells me my phone will arrive on the 8th (SIGH).

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Ah, good luck my friend, I believe you get 4GB now instead of 2, this is good for a 4g phone, I personally like the safety of my unlimited but its so hard to get anymore

OP
Fanatic4hockey
Reaction score
I worked something out with Verizon to swap data plans with someone that doesn't care for data at all. Though it wasn't that easy achieving it, but nonetheless I got it.

kdfoswald

Reaction score
I ordered 4 Razr's from Amazon the day before Thanksgiving, paid $ .04 total. My whole family is switching over from AT&T
iPhones. Shipment is expected November 30. Can't wait!

Arodnum1

Reaction score
I worked something out with Verizon to swap data plans with someone that doesn't care for data at all. Though it wasn't that easy achieving it, but nonetheless I got it.

Did you manage unlimited? or did they give you the 4gig?

OP
Fanatic4hockey
Reaction score
Did you manage unlimited? or did they give you the 4gig?

Unlimited! The trick is to have gf/bf that has been a long time Verizon customer and tell them it's your "fiancé." Then tell them that you both are willing to go to sprint for unlimited plans together so that you can "video chat" with one another.

Reminder, make sure you send a lengthy email first, through the contact us link on the website, before calling. Make sure the already subscribed Verizon customer sends the email. They will email you back or call you with some type of deal. The response I got from Verizon was they'll make an exception if somebody, like a family member, is willing to switch over their data plans to you.

I don't know about people with tiered plans already, but as a new customer such as myself, they did this so I can leave crappy AT&T.

Hope this helps ;)

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk