amazon app of day, download on pc to put on droid later

nathy5

Reaction score
hello , I currently dont have my droid, and i want the amazon app of the day is it possible I can download to my pc then put on droid later

LT*

Reaction score
hello , I currently dont have my droid, and i want the amazon app of the day is it possible I can download to my pc then put on droid later

Yep, I have a bunch that I've downloaded on the computer and save for later to install on my phone. Once you buy them, they're yours, you don't have to install until you want or need them. They sit in the "my apps" area of the Amazon app.

dasanman69

Reaction score
You can do it with your phone as well. Choose the app but don't install it. Amazon keeps it listed as ready to install. Ohhhh I just realized you said you don't have it, DOH. Yes you can do it thru your PC, Amazon will keep a list of your ready to install apps.

Last edited:

bishoy

Reaction score
yup. its just like the google app market..... but on amazon's website. once you "buy" the app, it is yours and you can download it whenever you want on any device you want, as long as you are logged in

so all you have to do is log in with your amazon account and "buy" the app. of course, you are getting free apps, so you will not pay anything, so you are buying it for $0.00

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Since were talking about the Amazon Market, if you "buy" the free app of the day, do you get free updates for it as well? Do the updates worth through the Amazon App Store only or through the Android Market as well?

LT*

Reaction score
Since were talking about the Amazon Market, if you "buy" the free app of the day, do you get free updates for it as well? Do the updates worth through the Amazon App Store only or through the Android Market as well?

All apps I've "bought" at Amazon have updated for free from the Amazon app store. Those have nothing to do with the Android Market at all.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score

All apps I've "bought" at Amazon have updated for free from the Amazon app store. Those have nothing to do with the Android Market at all.

I just wondered if when I went to the market and saw there was an update if it would work through the market or not. Thanks.

heleos

Reaction score
I just wondered if when I went to the market and saw there was an update if it would work through the market or not. Thanks.

Unfortunately, no. You can only update the apps you got from amazon in the amazon app. I can see that there are updates in the market for a few of the amazon apps, but you need to wait for amazon to release the updates

OP
N

nathy5

Reaction score
um i dont have my droid on me and did not set up the app mkarket on my droid yet and when i click get app now it leads me to set up on my droid so how do i get it on my pc?