Amazon $24.99

kmasum

Reaction score
yah noticed that...two months ago I paid verizon 199...sucks

bwhite82

Reaction score
Wow, that is a slap in the face. Great deal for those wanting to upgrade now though!

Womp

Reaction score
Wow, that is a slap in the face. Great deal for those wanting to upgrade now though!

Unfortunately the price changes to $74.99 when upgrading. My wife has an upgrade on her Verizon account and tried to get the Droid for $24.99 but that price is purely for new customers.

Blah.

Tegamal

Reaction score
I got my Droid from Walmart about a month or so ago, it was $188. A week later, it dropped to $147. Luckily I know the guys really well (plus Walmart has a 2 week grace period), they gave me the difference back.

Another week & a half, it went to $118, :rofl3:

bwhite82

Reaction score

Unfortunately the price changes to $74.99 when upgrading. My wife has an upgrade on her Verizon account and tried to get the Droid for $24.99 but that price is purely for new customers.

Blah.

Well that makes it a little more bearable for me at least. I did the buy one get one deal about a month ago. After all was said and done, I spent $200 for two phones (after mail-in rebates).

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Blah.

That's odd. Purchased a new droid for my wife from Amazon last week for $49.95. She's the secondary line on my account and was due for an upgrade. No problem with activation and the total cost was about $54 with tax. Apparently that deal has been superseded by this one.

Womp

Reaction score

Blah.

That's odd. Purchased a new droid for my wife from Amazon last week for $49.95. She's the secondary line on my account and was due for an upgrade. No problem with activation and the total cost was about $54 with tax. Apparently that deal has been superseded by this one.

This is exactly what I wanted to do as my wife is on the account with me, due for an upgrade, but as soon as I check in that 'upgrade' option (We are on a two phone shared 700 min plan) it jumps from $24.99 to $74.99.

She loves her Blackberry and balked at $49.99 but once it dropped to $24.99 she was up for it and then this...:icon_evil:

rcpandr

Reaction score
3 weeks ago got 2 droids for $49 (bogo for 199 - 100 ne2 - 50 Vip) . My first post on here. Like all the great info here.