1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Amazing...this is above the bar. Sense UI question

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible FAQ' started by drewfuss, Apr 28, 2010.

1. drewfuss

drewfuss New Member

So I have a droid for my work phone. Just traded my tour off to get the incredible for my personal phone. This thing is just crazy fast. I am really loving all the built in features.

I have a get simple question on the home screen. I have been using GDE since I got the Droid. Is there a way to change the bottom row keys on this phone. I see no reason to have the plus key on the bottome row. I ran a theme on GDE that was a sense UI and I could change those keys.

Thanks
    Drew
  2. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

Install another launcher? I've tried Helix 1 and 2 on mine...they work good.

You loose a little "feeling of intigration" but.....honestly, I don't like the stupid plus either. lol