Amazing: TAT's "Horizon" concept blends 2D with 3D in maps & contacts, must see demos

Krish

Reaction score
i have no faith in TAT they have so many products the showcase but release nothing. Its all eye candy.

HarshReality

Reaction score
TAT.. didnt they talk about the one @home GUI for android and even threw up a demo invite. After all that they turned around and stalled everybody and claimed they were just going to hold the GUI for a company to purchase as the front end of their proprietary device. Yea.. they have impressive work but nobody will ever get their hands on it.

TAT - The Astonishing Tribe

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
It is a bummer but it seems like they have good ideas but have not actually implemented any of them. It appears as though they just have "concept" videos with someone tilting their hand or touching the screen at the right times to make it look like the software is actually running. Did anyone actually get the TAT home preview? It seems like the most likely people to have signed up for the beta would be people that are on these forums and I haven't seen a single person post bragging about their sweet TAT home beta. Has anyone ever seen a hands on review from any tech news site? Plus no market releases and not even a single leaked alpha/beta of any TAT software. They have been showing off their concepts since march 2009 (probably well before that), I saw an old xda thread about it. Higher some developers and start implementing this stuff, don't tease us with videos and imaginary betas. I'd love to be proven wrong but so far it has been a lot of pretty videos with nothing to show for it.

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
Breaking News: TAT Home will be come with Duke Nukem Forever preinstalled to run on Android! Also it will allow your phone to directly interface with your mind. Check out the latest video of a man controlling TAT Home on his Droid with his mind: notice how stuff moves on the screen without him touching it, undeniable proof that it is working! A limited beta will be available soon, sign up now!

tktouch12

Reaction score
tat makes such awesome stuff.

you know,, maybe tat is gingerbread.. think about it..
it'd be awesome if it was.

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
They may have nice concepts but they never release them. I thought TAT Home might be their first release but it seems that it died a while ago.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Yawn. Kinda like a Submarine, cool yet completely and totally useless to me because I don't have access to one.

TAT is FLAT.