Amazing skins for droid - Gelaskins

mynameiserich

Reaction score
I promise I don't work for this company...but check these skins out!! I originally had looked at these for my macbook pro, but decided today to see if they had them for the droid. You can even download a background image for the phone to match up with the whole skin...has anyone used these before? I figure this with the clear hard snap on case would be perfect - do you think the case would fit over these?

Check these out though, they are really cool

GelaSkins | Skins for Motorola DROID

NickWgnr

Reaction score
These are really cool. I wish they had some more skins that weren't so... uhh... artsy? Nice find though!

Wagner :motdroidvert:

johfiner

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool, but I prefer something more minimal. But still, how are the printing quality on these cases? I have a friend who would love one of these.

edit: It's funny that Audrey Kawasaki's illustration is on one, she has been exposed as a plagiarist of other artists. I wonder if she's making money on these skins...

DebDroid

Reaction score
OMG I love these! I just want to know if there is some kind of sensor on the upper left corner of the phone that these skins would cover up?

xbladr

Reaction score
These are pretty cool looking anyone install one yet? How thin are they can you still use the verizon docks?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you like that stuff

Good stuff if you like skins. Me I like my Droid to look like a Droid! Nice fins though :)

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool, but I prefer something more minimal. But still, how are the printing quality on these cases? I have a friend who would love one of these.

edit: It's funny that Audrey Kawasaki's illustration is on one, she has been exposed as a plagiarist of other artists. I wonder if she's making money on these skins...

All the reviews of them that I'm pulling up (for other devices) say they are photo quality.

And I found a review where the guy put clear snap cases on over them because they don't completely cover the device. So If anyone was thinking of doing that, it apparently works.

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have one on my iPod. Quality is really nice. It's a skin so it's not that thick. Whether or not you can use one with a case depends on the tolerances of the particular case you're asking about.