Amazing new music player for Droid!

Riley

Reaction score
I still like and since it's in beta I am hoping we can manually add album art work.....my stock player shows all my album art. Keep up the great work developer.

MK-9

Reaction score
I don't dislike it. But, I think I still like a few things about MixZing better.

MixZing has a smaller (maybe not "smaller" just a different shape) widget footprint, album covers in the album listing. Also like that the "play all / shuffle all" options is available in all tabs (album, artist & song). Personally think the black theme background looks better as well.

But, I do like the flick to change track option in bTunes. And I do understand it's new, so more features will likely be added. I don't dislike it, just has a few things to go before I like it better than MixZing is all.

rickt1152

Reaction score
I like the look much better then the Milestone 2.1 player. The voice search feature is pretty cool. The one thing I am missing is the integration with the Instant Lyrics application. I'll have to try the other lyric apps to see if any of those work with btunes, but for a new release, I think it is very good.

drummerq

Reaction score
looks nice, i agree that i probobly wont keep it couse it looks like apple but whatever,

skinning would be amazing

one problem is the dev is goin to get sued, just sayin

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
I hate how everyone says I don't want it cause it looks like Apple......REALLY? Lets be honest....The droid is a great phone/device....I would say better than the iphone..BUT the iphone is a better music player. I have not tried this app yet...downloading now....but if its just like the iphone's app I will be keeping it.

fredm74

Reaction score
I LOVE it. This is what I've been wanting since the Droid came out. I'm surprised this app hasn't been voted the top 10 app to have for Android. It's very similar to Ipod touch and I don't mind it at all. Ipod touch has an awesome interface. :)

Thanks again!!!!

Droidfish

Reaction score
tanks for the info I was using MixZing as well I will give this btunes a roll in the hay and see how I like it

-=Jason=-

EDIT: a smoked glass Widget right off the bat OMG YES!

Nice, widget was my first question, smoked glass is just icing although I wouldn't mind skinning it be clear. Downloading...

OP
rec08

rec08

Reaction score
I LOVE it. This is what I've been wanting since the Droid came out. I'm surprised this app hasn't been voted the top 10 app to have for Android. It's very similar to Ipod touch and I don't mind it at all. Ipod touch has an awesome interface. :)

Thanks again!!!!

Glad I could let everyone know about it!! :))

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's better than the stock music app and I like how it downloads the album covers. I will definitely use it.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dont like the fact anything on my phone is 'iPhone like', however I give this app props, because i used an iPhone since it launched until the Droid came out. Cool app!

souljerr

Reaction score
Definitely sounds like an app I need to take a look at. I haven't added any music to my Droid yet because I've been waiting for the right app to play it.