Amazing new music player for Droid!

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
After a bit of testing it is pretty cool, I think I could replace mixzing with it after I get used to it... ddfinatly has alot of potential thats for sure

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The widget is already SG so need to modify it!!! YET lol

M1dnite

Reaction score
It's alright... I'm going to keep Mixzing, Dont want an iPhone copy, I want something different and new. I had an iPhone already... Maybe if they added skin support ;-)

Aluminum21

Reaction score
how do you load playlists from itunes on this because I see there is a playlist option

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same here. Not looking for an Iphone look-alike. Also, the widget is weak. I like the MixZing large art widget. I have one screen of my 5 dedicated to just this. I never go to the app tray to launch, I only use the widget.

I'm also a big fan of loading 10 gigs of my music and just doing a shuffle of all songs. No need to search for an individual song for me. (Voice or through the menus.) I like them all and will get to each of them eventually. Just my 2 cents.......:motdroidhoriz:

gprichardson1

Reaction score
I have all my album art embedded into the mp3's (used the mp3tag app to do this). I also have a folder.jpg file in each album's directory. Because of this I disabled the the "Download Album Art from last.fm" option. I figured, why bother, I've already got the art in the mp3's as well as the folder. jpg.

Well, it doesn't look like btunes is reading either the mp3 tag or the folder.jpg. I don't get album art. Did I miss a setting or is this just a feature that's not in the app yet?

Thanks!

-Gary

MrCapcom

Reaction score
Its nice its still in beta it doesnt find alot of my album art and most of my mp3's I get off Zune so I know its there plus the stock player grabs a bit more album art than this. The widget is lame its just a glorified link to the program no buttons or anything. I like it but its meh thanks for sharing though

Mars

Reaction score
I have all my album art embedded into the mp3's (used the mp3tag app to do this). I also have a folder.jpg file in each album's directory. Because of this I disabled the the "Download Album Art from last.fm" option. I figured, why bother, I've already got the art in the mp3's as well as the folder. jpg.

Well, it doesn't look like btunes is reading either the mp3 tag or the folder.jpg. I don't get album art. Did I miss a setting or is this just a feature that's not in the app yet?

Thanks!

-Gary

it looks like it doesnt read id1 or id2 tags only option is the last.fm download which only will download according to album name. so if you mp3 doesnt have an album title nothing will pop up

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
So it's got album art which is cool but then I have to listen to all my music like the chipmunks...

Any solutions?

tu3218

Reaction score
I tired the voice command by pressing and holding the search button. But it takes me into a google search?

Also it doesn't seem to allow changing songs through bluetooth headset.