Am i the only one?

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Googleaddict, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Atook

Atook Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm happy with mine. Still stock though I might root for GB so I can watch netflix on it. Also so I can tether (very occasionally) without getting charged from verizon for it.

2. kparks

kparks Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm having the same experience I love it... Only prob I have is 3g 1x no data but that's only when I'm at work and the data at work is still better than the competition no1 gets service.. and sense is by far the best!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

3. drew

drew Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I love the phone, just haven't been able to pull the trigger on rooting yet (don't want to wipe the phone)

My problems:
    1) Battery discharges sporadically. I can now tell when it is going to happen by the the heat of the battery (gets REALLY warm). Since I use the phone as my alarm clock, thank God my chocolate lab gets up every morning at 7 or else I would have been late for work about 3 or 4 times now.
    2) Overall battery performance - the screen / 4G is a battery suck.
    3) I lose data connection frequently. I guess when switching from Wi-Fi at home to 4G or 3G. The only thing I can do is reboot and then I get data back.

If you want to be on the bleeding edge, you have to bleed a little. The phone isn't perfect, but it is still a universe better than my OG Droid (which was rooted).

4. sslbaron

sslbaron Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm running the 2.5 leak and my phone is running great. I didn't think I would like Sense, but I was highly mistaken. I love it tons more than Blur. I'm glad that the Bionic was delayed because I'd be still stuck with blur and would have never given the T-Bolt a chance.

I love my Thunderbolt. The 4G is just a bonus! lol :eek:

Swyped from my T-Bolt using DroidForums

5. Nice95gle

Nice95gle New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To be honest. I hated this phone to the point where one day I was on a very important call and it kept rebooting. So I bashed it against the wall. The replacement (Brand new I should mention) came with the same damn problems. I decided to root and like some miracle med all the problems went away.

So yes I like my tbolt very much (NOW!!!).

6. pogibry

pogibry Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My phone's rebooting got worse and worse so I decided to take the plunge and root. Since I put on bamf 3.0, I have been as happy as can be. Never have one ounce of ANY problem and is slick as heck. proves that the software is glitchy as all get up, not the phone :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums