Am i the only one?

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Sooo.. Lately i've noticed that there's a ton of hate going on the Thunderbolt. People having rebooting issues crappy battery and all that jazz. Am i the only one that doesn't have ANY of these problems and is really enjoyin the heck out of this thing? And i even unrooted (Crazeh i know o.o) and i couldnt be happier with the thunderbolt.

This is a keeper, what do you guys think? ^^

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Once I flashed a gingerbread rom and the mr2 radio update I have been SUPER happy with it. Sense blows blur out of the water and I think I even like it better than vanilla android. Occasionally the battery life bugs me and I've been thinking about getting an extended battery but still I love this phone to death.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dark juggalo

Reaction score
I've got the MR2.5 radio and dasBAMF gingerRemix 2.1 and couldnt be happier...the only problem Ive had is when I tried to use the newest OTA radio,it made few things revert back to stock type settings that I didnt like.

LocalFiveOh

Reaction score
Mine hasn't rebooted since the update...even when it did reboot they were pretty few and far between, never really bothered me that much. I love my TBolt, I don't regret it for a second.

Sent from my DroidBolt using ThunderForums

natypes

Reaction score
Mine reboots maybe once every 2 weeks. I have literally no major issues. I have a couple of small complaints. One, the signal goes to 1x too often and for no apparent reason. Two, I have some spam on my phone that I'm about to make a thread about.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Other than poor battery life, I am enjoying the hell out of this phone.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
Stock TB, that I got 4days after release and I haven't had any of the problems that people complain about. Every once in awhile I'll be surfing the net and it will shut down the page and go to my homescreen. But that's no big deal. I still wish the volume was louder for music & video's even after adding an equalizer app.

Other than that I'm loving my TBolt and don't think I'll get bored with it for a long time, especially after we get GB.

johnd09

Reaction score
I love mine, since the update it has not reported and it is a lot smoother, it use to lag every once and while, none since the update.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

plongson

Reaction score
I was going to root but after much consideration I took the update. I didn't loose hotspot and many of the little bad habit sit was having are gone. GPS fix is faster, better battery life, a few new do-dads... I'd like GB but for now I'm happy as heck.

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
Plongson, nobody lost hotspot, but we lost the free aspect of it. Big V will now charge us for it.

Otherwise, my phone was bad when I first got it. It got worse after the first update with the random reboot. After last week's update, things are better. I got an extended battery before any of the updates, so I have had less concern over battery life.

Atook

Reaction score
I'm happy with mine. Still stock though I might root for GB so I can watch netflix on it. Also so I can tether (very occasionally) without getting charged from verizon for it.

kparks

Reaction score
Sooo.. Lately i've noticed that there's a ton of hate going on the Thunderbolt. People having rebooting issues crappy battery and all that jazz. Am i the only one that doesn't have ANY of these problems and is really enjoyin the heck out of this thing? And i even unrooted (Crazeh i know o.o) and i couldnt be happier with the thunderbolt.

This is a keeper, what do you guys think? ^^

I'm having the same experience I love it... Only prob I have is 3g 1x no data but that's only when I'm at work and the data at work is still better than the competition no1 gets service.. and sense is by far the best!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

drew

Reaction score
I love the phone, just haven't been able to pull the trigger on rooting yet (don't want to wipe the phone)

My problems:
1) Battery discharges sporadically. I can now tell when it is going to happen by the the heat of the battery (gets REALLY warm). Since I use the phone as my alarm clock, thank God my chocolate lab gets up every morning at 7 or else I would have been late for work about 3 or 4 times now.
2) Overall battery performance - the screen / 4G is a battery suck.
3) I lose data connection frequently. I guess when switching from Wi-Fi at home to 4G or 3G. The only thing I can do is reboot and then I get data back.

If you want to be on the bleeding edge, you have to bleed a little. The phone isn't perfect, but it is still a universe better than my OG Droid (which was rooted).