Am I the only one with weak battery life

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by Hazardous, Feb 13, 2012.

1. r314bd

r314bd Member

Ratings:
    +23
    My battery life is amazing. I don't even use Smart Actions. All I did was freeze the bloatware using Titanium Backup.

[​IMG]

2. Samus

Samus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got the same problem. Here are screenshots. This is coming from a fully charged battery. Something is wrong.

3. Mike.757

Mike.757 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +488
    View attachment 47863

I wanted to get more life out of my battery. I rooted the phone, froze the bloatware. Then I went into task manager and killed anything that was running that I did not want to. Then I let juice defender do the rest at the balanced setting. It was a very light day
    But did make calls, text family, read the epaper and check out df. I leave my phone set to LTE even though I have spotty coverage at home.

I am still showing 100% after 15.5 hours.

There is a collection of videos on YouTube that are Bionice specific but have enough general info to help snyone get better battery life. Search for "[Temping Guides] doid bionic battery life part 1" to get started. There are 6 parts each lasting 5-7 minutes.
    Definitely helped me!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

4. erdiede

erdiede New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    By power save features do you mean the Smart Actions? I have found that the "extend battery life" Smart Action drains my phone's battery faster than anything. I have one set up for work that I may have to modify a bit because it seems like it is also a bit of a battery waster.

5. sangelopez

sangelopez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can only get like 7 hours on one charge but thats only when i bearly even use it.
    I get almost 4 hours in one charge if i watch a couple youtube videos some text messaging so i am too get terrible battery life or thats house i see it. Droid 4

6. moccor

moccor Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You obviously had juice defender disabling all connections and didn't use your phone at all for 15 hours in a dark drawer or you edited the screenshot/faked the OS some how into thinking it's been running that long on battery (I've had this happen before). Either way, neither helps battery life.

7. Leapin'Leemers

Leapin'Leemers New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I meant Smart Actions. They're useless as far as battery life management is concerned. I use them now solely to make sure my phone is set to silent during class time and loud when I'm at home (except when I'm asleep). I froze bloatware and habitually disable the 4G (LTE) whenever I'm not actively using my data connection. It helped a great deal.

Search tags for this page
accupedo razr maxx

droid 4 battery life

droid bionic weak battery

droid weak battery