Am i the only one who . . .

Joshyman

Reaction score
When I type Haha on my Droid the auto spell check spells Bahamas hahaha! What are the weirdest autospell stuff you guys get?!

urklegrue

Reaction score
I use Swype and it will not type the f word. Types "duck" every time. Now I just use "duck" instead of the other word and it's almost as effective. ;)

dro

Reaction score
I use Swype and it will not type the f word. Types "duck" every time. Now I just use "duck" instead of the other word and it's almost as effective. ;)

Voice search is also offended with some of the harsher words.

JESSLYMK

Reaction score
All last semester my friends all thought I had a new Boy friend.
Everytime they asked me what I was doing I would anwer.

" I am doing HW"

But what I didn't realize in my haste that Droid was auto correcting and what my friends were getting was

" I am doing Howe"

Finally someone replied, who is this Howe guy and why haven't I met him if you spend so much with him!

LOL

OP
Joshyman

Joshyman

Reaction score
All last semester my friends all thought I had a new Boy friend.
Everytime they asked me what I was doing I would anwer.

" I am doing HW"

But what I didn't realize in my haste that Droid was auto correcting and what my friends were getting was

" I am doing Howe"

Finally someone replied, who is this Howe guy and why haven't I met him if you spend so much with him!

LOL

.....amazing. lollol

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

How'd you get swype?

There is a thread about it somewhere on this forum. It's very cool, except when I feel like swearing.
you do know you can add words to your dictionary, and the more you use a word the more accurate Swype becomes :)

to add a word manually type it then long press the word, at the bottom select add to dictionary

-=Jason=-

urklegrue

Reaction score
OP
Joshyman

Joshyman

Reaction score

thelion

Reaction score
"Droid" used to become "Croissant" As in, I am customizing my croissant. Or, this email was sent from my croissant.