Am I the only one who thinks the RAZR will be better than the GNex?

Doh4Eev2tae

Reaction score
No and mostly notably because everyone has their own opinion. For me, I always go to Moto because of the reception.
huang2.jpg

huang3.jpg

alucard9114

Reaction score
That is what I have been saying this whole time.
If you read my post back on Page 9.
There are some facts that internally make a phone better than the other? Yes. But in this case with these two phones they are about the same. It depends on what you like and want more.

Your right i dont want high pitch noise and black screen of death in my $400 on contract Bionic.I want HD, new optimized OS,and a great camera.

crwys

Reaction score
Your right i dont want high pitch noise and black screen of death in my $400 on contract Bionic.I want HD, new optimized OS,and a great camera.
I love it how you make mindless accusations with out any proof at all.
Enjoy your HD, optimized OS with a great camera. But for all you know, that can be the Razr too. Not to mention optimized OS comes with rooting and roms.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who cares if it's locked down?

Are you going to make it faster? It's fast enough.

If you like to change things then get the Nexus - it's not a bad device. I'm tempted.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who cares if it's locked down?

Are you going to make it faster? It's fast enough.

If you like to change things then get the Nexus - it's not a bad device. I'm tempted.

I just have to comment on your second statement (I don't have to, I just feel like it). We don't need dual core phones with 2 cameras, 4+ inch screens and more. We could all just have Blackberries and get by. But we like to improve our phones, make them better, faster, make them ours.

Boot Manager

Pleirosei

Reaction score
I will be getting a nexus. I have heard nothing but good things from previous nexus users. The phone is future proof more than any phone right now. And judging from the nexus one, it will be fully supported for two years. The droid 1 did not make a full support from moto and it ran stocl. Gb was never meant for d1. Devs had to make that happen, and I am greatful for that. But I can rest assured that my phone will be supported for two years rather I root it or not.

I plan to root my nexus after roaming stock for a bit, but blurr seems to have proven that it causes problem.
The dev support for this phone will be outstanding, far more than the d1 I think. I have peeped over at other nexus forums, and those things are always hoppin

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

equake

Reaction score
I will be getting a nexus. I have heard nothing but good things from previous nexus users. The phone is future proof more than any phone right now. And judging from the nexus one, it will be fully supported for two years. The droid 1 did not make a full support from moto and it ran stocl. Gb was never meant for d1. Devs had to make that happen, and I am greatful for that. But I can rest assured that my phone will be supported for two years rather I root it or not.

I plan to root my nexus after roaming stock for a bit, but blurr seems to have proven that it causes problem.
The dev support for this phone will be outstanding, far more than the d1 I think. I have peeped over at other nexus forums, and those things are always hoppin

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Don't tell the Nexus One owner that is now outdated.

edan

Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm trying to decide between the razr and the gNex, and wanted some input from others. I have kids and we don't always have the camera with us so one thing I need is a good camera that will make nice 4*6 or 8*10 prints. Speed and freedom are very important too but I would say the nexus wins in both of those areas. What's everyone else think?

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm trying to decide between the razr and the gNex, and wanted some input from others. I have kids and we don't always have the camera with us so one thing I need is a good camera that will make nice 4*6 or 8*10 prints. Speed and freedom are very important too but I would say the nexus wins in both of those areas. What's everyone else think?

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

both will be instant thanks to ICS software.... as for quality... we'll have to wait till the reviews come out and the razr needs to be upgraded to ICS

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

edan

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Do you like the bionic or are you getting one of these when they come out?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
4 x 6 I'm sure would be fine, but I would never use a phone camera for an 8 x 10.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Do you like the bionic or are you getting one of these when they come out?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

im happy w the bionic... haven't had any issues and its blazing fast... based off the specs you can't go wrong with either phone but to get the best idea I'd wait till they release and people have them in hand

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums