Am I the only one who thinks the RAZR will be better than the GNex?

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Every possible way?

Google did not build it samsung did. Google made it the premier ice cream phone for development.

The razr is built with better materials like kevlar, gorilla glass, steel core, water resistant, thinnest phone made.

Who will get more updates? Is it a contest? We know we will get a bug fix for the razr and ice cream.

So how is the Nexus better in every way?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Google had a big influence though into the design of the phone.

The Nexus will be the first to be updated to the latest versions of android. There is no debate here.

mach330

Reaction score
i was debating the same thing as well. I do like moto's build quality over sammy's plastic, but i just can't resist the gnex as my next phone. unless it's truly that much bigger compare to the razr (had the bionic for two weeks and that's prolly as big as i can go). i know the gnex is a bit longer so we'll see. i'll prolly get my wife the razr and i'll get the gnex.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google had a big influence though into the design of the phone.

The Nexus will be the first to be updated to the latest versions of android. There is no debate here.

Then why didn't google add gorilla glass?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
i was debating the same thing as well. I do like moto's build quality over sammy's plastic, but i just can't resist the gnex as my next phone. unless it's truly that much bigger compare to the razr (had the bionic for two weeks and that's prolly as big as i can go). i know the gnex is a bit longer so we'll see. i'll prolly get my wife the razr and i'll get the gnex.

I think they are about the same size. The nexus screen takes up the whole front which gives it a bigger screen.

crwys

Reaction score
The Samsung will be better in every way possible. Period. Except the kevlar maybe that's it.

Screen. Camera. Blur. Lag. Motorola glitches. Please don't make me laugh. This is a phone from google itself and you think the razr will get more updates. Motorola comes out with a new phone every month. Nexus?
If you don't like a phone thats fine.
Next time instead of embarrassing your self, just do not post at all.
This post is making me laugh.

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It looks like Samsung and Cornings have teamed up and created http://samsungcorning.com/

So the glass on the Galaxy Nexus could be better then Gorilla glass.

Felix 222

Reaction score

Really now, where is your statistics? My judgement is based off the past couple months posts by members who comment on the news reports of droidforums.net. Where they are saying they don't care if it is locked or not. Is there users that do care? Yes. But I don't think the majority cares.

Lol at least a month? That is not a long time at all, not to mention that is a bad approach to an argument. I actually think it will be a couple months, and some people like Motoblur, some don't.

Nah, I am just not the only person who disagrees with. And all I said is that it is debatable.
I don't see why you get so offended so easily over a little advantage most people don't even recognize or care about.

Really now? How come most people say this? And it is true. Most people will choose a phone because of how it looks. Some people don't even care for specs, they see 4g and a nice looking phone and they want it. It is simplified, because thats just how it is. A lot of people have been saying this over and over. Why? Because its true. I have been reading this topic since post 1.

4kzk8p.gif

Last edited:

alboboy10

Reaction score
Thickness? Build quality? Reception? Drop testing/durability? Bugs? Accessories?

I don't know how you can be so sure at this point.

Go over to the bionic forum and check reception issues.

Thickness...lmao!!!!! With the bionic it was "my phone is great cause I can see the phone in direct sunlight" now it's "my phone is a millimeter thinner".

Well...this is a google phone. 720p. Ics...NOW, not in one, unknown amount of months.

Billyd

Reaction score
To address the OM, no.
I have always liked moto and to me the Razor is a sexy biatch, so capable, rooting may not be needed. IMHO ')

Please, one question off the topic of bigger, faster, yadayada.. lol

What type prices have been seen when upgrading a qualified existing acct?. :icon_question:

Many thanks
X/BillyD..
icon14.png

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you don't like a phone thats fine.
Next time instead of embarrassing your self, just do not post at all.
This post is making me laugh.

Lmao !!! +1

Tapped by the Droid Drummer!
Cyanogen Hunger--------Peace---------->>>

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea that is me laughing at you. I love it how you can't quote my whole post. There must be some doubt in you?
You'll get it some day.

Heheh thanks.

I asure you it was the site..try it yourself..it only takes from the person your quoting...hahaha seems the shoe is on the other foot son....
I was also only laughing at the thread and the opinions turned into self delusional fact....lol Not trying to offend anyone..lol Its all good brother!:)
Tapped by the Droid Drummer!
Cyanogen Hunger--------Peace---------->>>

Last edited: