Am I screwed?

NYDroid

Reaction score
ah...now I see where everything is. It's all in the clockworks mod folder. My SD card folder is actually...empty.

sephtin

Reaction score
ah...now I see where everything is. It's all in the clockworks mod folder. My SD card folder is actually...empty.

Are you tethered (USB) to your computer? Check what mode USB is set to?

NYDroid

Reaction score
I got a gig worth of stuff in that clockwork folder. Can I just...delete it after everything goes well and make another back up? Or should I just leave it?

scubieman

Reaction score

sephtin

Reaction score
I got a gig worth of stuff in that clockwork folder. Can I just...delete it after everything goes well and make another back up? Or should I just leave it?

/sdcard/clockworkmod/download = Downloads
/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup = backups (DON'T DELETE, unless you KNOW you don't ever want to restore to a backup within the folder!)

scubieman

Reaction score

/sdcard/clockworkmod/download = Downloads
/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup = backups (DON'T DELETE, unless you KNOW you don't ever want to restore to a backup within the folder!)

Quick side note. I made a copy to my desktop of my backups just in case something happened with my phone/card/ or anything else horrible wrong. Like I said many post I want to be safe :)

sephtin

Reaction score
My X is connected to my PC via USB Mass mode.

K. yea.
Phone and computer (via mass storage mode) can't both access the sdcard at the same time...
So to use RM, I usually just set it to charge only mode.

sephtin

Reaction score
charge mode works too eh? You can transfer data thru charge mode?

Sorry for the confusion:
No data through charge mode. BUT, when the PHONE needs access to the SDCard, you can change modes to charge mode.

When in USB Mass Storage mode, and connected to the computer, ROM Manager will complain that it can't find the SDCard...

NYDroid

Reaction score
NICE! Rubix installed successfully. Now on to the Titanium restoration of apps. I'm let you guys know how it goes with that.

Oh, and thank you both! You two ROCK!

scubieman

Reaction score
I lucky did not have many things to move over to new ROM so I just left data and started new.

sephtin

Reaction score
NICE! Rubix installed successfully. Now on to the Titanium restoration of apps. I'm let you guys know how it goes with that.

???
for apps.. just open market, and wait.
open app drawer, and they'll show up... (google data backup will do that for you)...

Edit: Did you not read the previous posts in this thread, or any of the posts regarding issues with titanium restore? o_O

scubieman

Reaction score

???
for apps.. just open market, and wait.
open app drawer, and they'll show up... (google data backup will do that for you)...

Edit: Did you not read the previous posts in this thread, or any of the posts regarding issues with titanium restore? o_O

He asked about that. He knows what it can do. He knows how to unbrick phone and has files. I told him he can give it a whirl and if all goes to worse he is flashing SBF again.