Am I crazy for wanting a different phone every 3 months???

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I never have a need for a new phone.
My Droid X is fine, and I have no need for another one. Though I would like having 4G, I can live w/out it.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a revolution, but certainly can't justify it. Phones aren't a priority to other bills imo.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via DroidForums.

alquix

Reaction score
I don't think you're crazy for wanting a new phone every month, I think you're crazy for wanting to downgrade your processor, storage, camera, and 4g for a hyped up brand

bernardino5

Reaction score
I wish verizon had some kind of sim card for their phones so I can purchase one and have multiple phones for different needs. Anyways...unless you are a teenager then you are crazy but that's us men so no worries.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Was told by a Verizon rep that in the near future that's how it's going to be that's the hole purpose for the 4g sim card just install the sim card on another phone and walla ur ready to go, cool ha

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish Verizon did have SIM cards...

Sent from my DROIDX

blueis300

Reaction score
Ive had my Droid x for less than a year, gonna sell it to get the thunderbolt. Have my upgrade in august and plan on getting something not to long after that unless Im totally into it and the Roms.

yutzybrian

Reaction score
I think we all get bored with our phone at some point and just want a new toy

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im usually good with a phone for 5-6 months. i had my droidx from day one till 2 weeks ago, longest i ever had a phone. this TB will not likely make it very long at the pace it is going.

if you can afford a new phone often, go for it.

OP
305rev305

305rev305

Reaction score
im usually good with a phone for 5-6 months. i had my droidx from day one till 2 weeks ago, longest i ever had a phone. this TB will not likely make it very long at the pace it is going.

if you can afford a new phone often, go for it.

Why do u say the TB won't make it a long time? I also had the X since day 1 for about 6 months and I like the TB better. Sense is way more polished...