am i crazy for considering returning the nexus for a razr?

scdown

Reaction score
so id been wanting a razr since release. held off to see the nexus first. went this morning and picked one up. it is nice , really nice. screen is amazing. ics is nice and more similar to my galaxy tab 10.1 but im not wowed. the car mount i saw for the nexus looked like a bad joke. the accessories for the razr are first class and i had all of them for my dx. i know most on here seem to care more about bootloaders, rooting, and roms than accessories etc. i liked some of the newer blur enhancements too like their new contacts widget. not the same old blur from the dx for sure. tell me am i nuts?

No such thing as a perfect for for everyone. You need to figure out which best meets your own priorities.

You're nuts. (Sorry, you asked.)

futuraforce

Reaction score
Nexus Radio?

A guy had a Verizon Nexus delievered to work yesterday(12-16-11). I wanted to see it cause my other buddy and I have Razr's.

We played on it for a while then went to the break room. We're all three on Verizon. Both Razr's would download

HD youtube vids on 3g and Nexus had no Signal. Razr's had 4 to 5 bars of sevice and he had nothing.

Is this an isolated incident? I will be keeping my Razr.

Never really thought about getting rid of it anyway. Love It!!

OP
D

droidtom

Reaction score
I will say that I haven't been impressed with the signal that I have been getting. It seems like I always had more bars before. I think that's why my battery life has been terrible. I charged it last night with the samsung charger and hoping that it is better today.

Last edited:

bullswife98

Reaction score
I've said it in other threads I'll say it in this thread. Verizon's Android line-up is top notch. RAZR and Rezound are especially top notch because they are proven. Nexus should join them in a couple of weeks if all goes well. With that said lets assume the Nexus hold up and is a solid performer. I wouldn't find it strange that someone would want to return the RAZR for the Rezound, The Rezound for the Nexus or the Nexus for the RAZR. It's all about personal preference.

They all offer something special and have their own audience. I enjoy the RAZR tremendously and wouldn't want to replace it with any other phone, another person may like the Nexus. Nothing wrong with that. It's an android phone whats there not to like :)

Same thing with the Rezound. I understand their passion for it. It's an Android phone for crying out loud. :)

At heart aren't we all fans of the OS? No battles between phones. I embrace them all but have my preferences.

I agree with this post! Very well said! To each there own, love my Razr no buyer's remorse here, I rooted her very easily and froze most of Verizon's stuff, no issues what so ever great signal, battery is awesome, and soon she will see ICS, moto builds very solid phones! A very satisfied customer here! Get what fits your needs! Razr fits my needs for me.You can't go wrong really with any of them.

Sent from my Rooted Razr
Using Bootstrap/Safestrap Recovery