Am I alone?Since 902 my stock keyboard is pretty muffed up

B

bens42608

Most badsas launcher

Am I alone?Since 902 my stock keyboard is pretty muffed up.It almost always types an "n" instead of a space or a period and regularly mins spells things/predicts the wrong word... oops I'm writing all this in the subject- cut&paste. Anyways I'm just curious if anybody else has experienced this problem . I've now switched to better keyboard whichnis pretty cool and fixed the problems somewhat. I'm a big "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" person- which is why I haven't rooted my bionic and I use stock launcher, messenger, keyboard(well not anymore) etc.

While were on the subject does anybody recommend a really good keyboard to use? I've noticed that this one seems to cause me to switch to ?123 characters alot n the bottoms feel small.

THANKS!!!!! :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

bens42608

P.s.,, what's ur favorite launcher? Sincenim changing my keyboard andnleaving stock I figure I mightss well make a change from stock blur. The black better keyboard 8 that I'm typingon right now is so amazingly Badass on my bookcase. I made the keys nice and big-time almost my entire screennis filled. Iwonderof the keyboard issuesi was having had anythingto do with the extended battery having a slightly different voltage? It just died soi poppednn my stock battery that's charged and it seemsnkike the keyboard is working like a champ now... or it could be Alpine my head?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I had my OG Droid it was Go Launcher. At the moment I'm going stock.

Phoenixk

Reaction score
Try Swift Key. I love it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Or try the swype keyboard but just don't swype type... I've found that keyboard to be very intuitive and forgiving of my big fat thumbs... even though i don't really use it the way it was designed

grgguy

Reaction score
I always need to edit my texts before sending them, I usually get a "." between each word. I'm trying the swype keyboard idea . couldn't hurt.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Yea, I also notice some difference. Then again, could just be me.

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk