1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Am I Able To Goto Gingerbread?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Omega Blaze, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Omega Blaze

Omega Blaze New Member

I recently got a milestone x/droid x [Alltel] and I'm on liquid 2.6. It's great, but this s*** reboots by itself RANDOMLY! Looking online i found out the Droid X is NOTORIOUS for doing this. I also found out that upgrading to CM7 with GB Kernel stops this from happening. Thing is, this type of flashing for the droid x is much different the the o.g droid i had. And on top of that, I'm with alltel (Milestone X) so I'm not sure what will work and what will not. Any help on where to start would be great. Thanks.
  2. the5barrons

the5barrons New Member

Is alltel still a wireless company? A friend of mine has a Milestone and I think he's on AT&T, or Sprint. Whatever. His phone info and Android version numbers are all different. I don't know what constitutes GB on that platform...
  3. Omega Blaze

Omega Blaze New Member

Yes, still wireless. I'm not sure what to think. = /
Search tags for this page

alltel milestone x debloating

moblie software update for android alltel mile stone x